Navitas Professional offers internship programs in all major Australian cities, allowing you to choose the ideal city in which to complete the program. We offer participants the flexibility to transfer between locations should they wish to study and undertake the internship in different cities.
As Australia's largest city, Sydney like the rest of Australia likes to celebrate its diversity and recognise its many cultures. Sydney also plays host to international events as well local festivals and shows.
Situated on a spectacular harbour, Sydney offers an enormous variety of venues for outdoor activities to enjoy the agreeable climate. Residents also have access to over 70 beaches that spread along the city's coastline and inner harbour. With such fine weather, outdoor events are consistently held throughout the year across metropolitan and greater Sydney. For more information, visit sydney.com.
Essential information about living and travelling in Sydney
Find out as much information as you can about your accommodation and transport options before arriving.
5 things to see or do in Sydney
- Walk the Bondi to Bronte coastal path and take in the spectacular views
- Catch a show at the iconic Sydney Opera House by the harbour
- Enjoy the sights, sounds and smells of Chinatown located in the city centre
- Feed the animals at Taronga Zoo and discover another side to Sydney Harbour
- Go to the top of the Sydney Tower and enjoy panoramic views of the city