Navitas Professional offers internship programs in all major Australian cities, allowing you to choose the ideal city in which to complete the program. We offer participants the flexibility to transfer between locations should they wish to study and undertake the internship in different cities.
Brisbane is the capital city of the sunshine state, Queensland. Brisbane offers all the facilities and services expected in a large modern city yet retains a relaxed easy pace of life without traffic and pollution.
With a wide diversity of cultural and ethnic background Brisbane is a good option for international students, offering the benefits that come with a truly multicultural society. Approximately 26% of residents were born overseas. For more information, visit ourbrisbane.com
Essential information about living and travelling in Brisbane
Find out as much information as you can about your accommodation and transport options before arriving.
Navitas Professional offers internship programs in Brisbane out of:
Ground Floor, East Tower
410 Ann Street
Brisbane, QLD, 4000
The Brisbane Campus is located 500 meters from Brisbane's Central station. Buses also run from surrounding streets including Queen Street, Adelaide Street and Wickham Terrace.
5 things to see or do in Brisbane
- Take a drive to the top of Mt Coot-tha for an amazing view of Brisbane.
- Enjoy the gardens, beach and picnic areas of the Southbank Parklands.
- Learn about Australian culture at the South Bank Cultural Centre or Queensland Museum.
- Pat a koala at the Lone Pine Koala Sanctury.
- Spend the day kayaking on the river at the Riverlife Adventure Centre.