Navitas Professional offers internship programs in all major Australian cities, allowing you to choose the ideal city in which to complete the program. We offer participants the flexibility to transfer between locations should they wish to study and undertake the internship in different cities.
Hobart is the capital city of Tasmania and is the second oldest in Australia. Renowned for its history, Hobart offers stunning tradition, magnificent natural beauties, and captivating experiences. Also touted as Australia’s fresh produce capital, you will be amazed by this small state’s ‘island of contrasts’. For more information, visit discovertasmania.com.au.
Essential information about living and travelling in Hobart
Find out as much information as you can about your accommodation and transport options before arriving.
Navitas Professional offers internship programs in Hobart out of:
The Hobart campus is conveniently located on Macquarie Street. The campus is 550m away from Centrepoint Shopping Centre, which is only a 7 minute walk. Travelling to Hobart city from surrounding suburbs is made simple with Metrotas.
5 things to see or do in Hobart
- Climb and discover the beautiful flora and fauna of Mt. Wellington.
- Relive the history of Port Arthur and its historic site.
- Attend Salamanca Markets and enjoy the Tasmanian culture.
- Visit MONA – The Museum of Old and New Art.
- Take a stroll around Beatrix Potter’s Peter Rabbit Garden.