Students undertaking an accredited unit will receive a Statement of Attainment which is recognised nationally across Australia and will provide evidence for course credit should students then pursue studies in the vocational education sector.
|BSBWHS401||Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements|
|BSBWRT401||Write complex documents|
|BSBCUS402||Address customer needs|
|BSBRES401||Analyse and present research information|
|BSBINN301||Promote innovation in a team environment|
|BSBCMM401||Make a presentation|
|BSBLDR402||Lead effective workplace relationships|
|BSBDIV301||Work effectively with diversity|
BSBWHS401 – Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements.
Workplace supervisors learn through this nationally accredited course in how to implement organisational and legislative work health and safety practices and maintain it in their workplace. The course will assist participants who will be employed in supervisory roles to understand how to create solutions to unpredictable workplace problems. By analysing legislative and organisational requirements and the evaluation of risk, participants will learn how to:
- communicate information relating to identified hazards and the outcomes of risk assessment and control to team members;
- develop communication strategies and consultation procedures in managing and recording work hazards;
- develop skills to identify and report to management the costs associated with providing training through inclusion in financial and management plans;
- report hazards and implement procedures to control risks; and
- complete and maintain WHS records relating to incidents, occupational injury and disease in the workplace.
Participants will be required to undertake assessment activities in their own time during the weeks following the course. Upon successful completion, participants will receive a Statement of Attainment confirming their competency in the unit: BSBWHS401 Implementing and monitoring WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements.
*Accredited Units of Competency are delivered by Navitas Professional Training Pty Ltd ABN 25 100 404 199, RTO: 21663