I acknowledge the following Terms and Conditions in regard to my enrolment in the Career Experience Program with Navitas Professional.
The program consists of an orientation session, a series of six workshops and an internship placement. Please note that the course calendar is a guide only and not all participants will start their internship on the same date.
I acknowledge that:
- Any variation in these Terms and Conditions must be in writing and signed on behalf of Navitas Professional.
- I understand that I am expected to attend the orientation session and complete the six workshops in order to move forward with an internship placement.
- I understand the program is aimed at developing me as a professional, and therefore I am required to use my best endeavours to fulfil this obligation. If my behaviour is deemed unacceptable by Navitas Professional, my enrolment may be cancelled, and I agree that I will not be entitled to a refund of any fees or other charges paid under these Terms and Conditions.
- I understand I will be required to attend organised activities as part of the program, including the internship placement.
- I authorise Navitas Professional, including the host company for the internship placement, to obtain medical treatment for me should Navitas Professional including host company, deem such action necessary. I agree to indemnify Navitas Professional or any host company for any expenses, loss or damage or liability of whatsoever nature occasioned as a result of authorising and arranging any emergency medical treatment.
- I acknowledge that Navitas Professional will arrange my internship in a host company which matches my field of study. I understand that I will need to attend interviews for the placement; and that the selected host company is at the final discretion of Navitas Professional.
- I understand that I am required to have 100% attendance throughout the internship period and to complete the work assigned.
- I acknowledge that Navitas Professional takes no responsibility for my visa.
Fees and Refunds Policy
Application Fee: AUD$250.00
Program Fee: AUD$2,700.00†
†Placements may be subject to a $300 specialty fee.
All fees are quoted in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST.
All credit card payments will incur a 0.2% transaction fee to cover bank charges. Navitas Professional accepts only Visa and Mastercard.
Your application will be processed upon receipt of your application fee, paid by cheque, EFTPOS, credit card or providing evidence of the direct deposit or transfer into the below bank account.
Bank Name: Westpac
Branch: 109 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA
Account Name: Navitas Professional Training Pty Ltd
BSB: 036 000
Account Number: 773 796
SWIFT Code: WPACAU2S
Please ensure that you include your name or an identifier when you transfer the program fee and that a copy of the receipt is emailed to your local Navitas Professional office.
The participant is liable for all bank fees in relation to the application, program and service fee payments. If Navitas Professional is charged for any bank fees, the participant will be invoiced for these amounts.
The application fee of $250 is payable upon application to the program and is non-refundable under any circumstances.
An amount of $2,700 is payable by instalments. The 1st instalment is due two weeks before commencement date.
A fee of $300 may be applied to specialty placements.
Navitas Professional agrees to refund to the original fee paying party upon receipt of written notice of cancellation by the applicant, all program fees paid:
- Where Navitas Professional is unable to offer the Career Experience Program;
- Where Navitas Professional refuses the application for enrolment;
- Where written notice of cancellation is received more than 28 days prior to the commencement of the program.
Navitas Professional agrees to refund to the original fee paying party upon written notice of cancellation by the applicant, all program fees paid, less amounts retained below:
- If written cancellation is received less than 28 days prior to the commencement of the program, Navitas Professional will retain a non-refundable amount equal to Instalment 1.
Navitas Professional will make no refund of the program fees if:
- Written notice of withdrawal is received after the commencement of the program
- The applicant provides false or fraudulent information/documentation.
Please note that all fees are subject to change without notice.
Travel to the professional internship and visa fees are not included in the program fees.
I acknowledge Navitas Professional reserves the right to alter the commencement dates up to 28 days prior to the commencement of the program.
I understand that if my application is for Victoria or I elect at a later stage to transfer to Victoria that:
Navitas Professional is required to provide the Victorian Government, through Skills Victoria, with student and training activity data which may include information I provide in this enrolment form. Information is required to be provided in accordance with the Victorian VET student Statistical Collection Guidelines (which are available at www.education.vic.gov.au/training/providers/rto/Pages/datacollection.aspx). Skills Victoria may use the information provided to it for planning, administration, policy development, program evaluation, resource allocation, reporting and/or research activities. For these and other lawful purposes, Skills Victoria may also disclose information to its consultants, advisors, other government agencies, professional bodies and/or other organisations.
The Education and Training Reform Act 2006 requires Navitas Professional to collect and disclose my personal information for a number of purposes including the allocation to me of a Victorian Student Number and updating my personal information on the Victorian Student Register.