I understand that:
- Navitas Professional is required to provide training activity data to State and Federal government agencies and the National Centre for Vocational Education Research (NCVER) as a regulatory reporting requirement, which includes information that I have provided in this form. The data is used by the government for planning, administration, policy development, program evaluation resource allocation, reporting and/or resource activities. For these and other lawful purposes the State and Federal government or NCVER may disclose information to third parties including its consultants, advisors, other government agencies, professional bodies and/or other organisations.
- I may receive student surveys conducted by agencies authorised to receive my data, including State and Federal government and NCVER, and I may opt out of these surveys at the time of being contacted.
- NCVER will use, secure, disclose, and retain my data in accordance with the VET Data Protocol and all NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on NCVER’s website at ncver.edu.au).
- Navitas Professional will provide personal information including CV and academic transcript to Host Companies for the purposes of sourcing an internship.
- The Education and Training Reform Act 2006 requires Navitas Professional to collect and disclose my personal information for a number of purposes including the allocation to me of a Unique Student Identifier (USI)*.
I acknowledge and agree to the disclosure of the information referred to above for such purposes.
I understand that my application to enrol in a Navitas Professional program grants consent for Navitas Professional to use personal information provided by me during the enrolment process to either generate a USI* on my behalf, or to validate my USI* after I have provided it to Navitas Professional. Please refer to the Navitas USI* Privacy Notice for further information.
*Not required for student visa holders.
I understand that if my application is for Victoria or I elect at a later stage to transfer to Victoria that:
- Navitas Professional is required to provide the Victorian Government, through Skills Victoria, with student and training activity data which may include information I provide in this enrolment form. Information is required to be provided in accordance with the Victorian VET student Statistical Collection Guidelines (which are available on the Victorian State Government website). Skills Victoria may use the information provided to it for planning, administration, policy development, program evaluation, resource allocation, reporting and/or research activities. For these and other lawful purposes, Skills Victoria may also disclose information to its consultants, advisors, other government agencies, professional bodies and/or other organisations.
- The Education and Training Reform Act 2006 requires Navitas Professional to collect and disclose my personal information for a number of purposes including the allocation to me of a Victorian Student Number and updating my personal information on the Victorian Student Register.
I have read and understood the published course information and Terms and Conditions in the brochure or website and I have sufficient information about the program to apply.
I understand that it is my responsibility to provide all relevant and required documents by allowing copies of my identification to be securely kept by Navitas Professional.
I give Navitas Professional permission to obtain official records from an educational institution attended by me.
I declare that the information provided to Navitas Professional in application for study is, to the best of my knowledge, true, correct and complete at the time of my application/enrolment.
I acknowledge that providing any false information and/or failing to disclose any information relevant to my application/enrolment may result in the refusal of my application or cancellation of enrolment.
I understand that I am required to advise Navitas Professional of any changes to my contact details within seven days.
I understand that if I have applied through an approved Navitas Professional agent, all correspondence relating to my application will be forwarded to that agent.
I understand that fees may rise. I accept liability for payment of all fees as explained in the brochure and I agree to abide by the Navitas Professional Fees and Charges, Refunds and Withdrawal Policy which is current at the time of my studies at Navitas Professional.
I understand that Navitas Professional may, by written notice, vary its conditions as may be necessary to comply with any law, regulation or amendment thereof, of the Commonwealth of Australia or State.