I acknowledge the following Terms and Conditions in regard to my enrolment in the Professional Year Program with Navitas Professional.
The program consists of a 44 week† course and includes both theoretical coursework and a professional internship experience as part of the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) gazetted Professional Year Program. Please note that the course calendar is a guide only and not all participants will start their internship on the same date.
I acknowledge that:
- Any variation in these Terms and Conditions must be in writing and signed on behalf of Navitas Professional.
- I understand that I am expected to attend 100% of classes and must complete all of the assessments. Please note that Navitas Professional will not approve any holidays or non-emergency medical absences from the program. All absences must be supported by documentary evidence such as medical certificate, police report or other. Failure to achieve the minimum required attendance‡ is an automatic failure of the program. I understand and agree that I am not entitled to a refund of any fees or other charges paid under these Terms and Conditions. I understand that all personal holidays are to be scheduled during the allocated study breaks.
- I understand the program is aimed at developing me as a professional, and therefore I am required to use my best endeavours to fulfil this obligation. If my behaviour is deemed unacceptable by Navitas Professional, my enrolment may be cancelled, and I agree that I will not be entitled to a refund of any fees or other charges paid under these Terms and Conditions.
- I understand I will be required to attend organised activities as part of the program, including the internship placement.
- I authorise Navitas Professional, including the host company for the internship placement, to obtain medical treatment for me should Navitas Professional including host company, deem such action necessary. I agree to indemnify Navitas Professional or any host company for any expenses, loss or damage or liability of whatsoever nature occasioned as a result of authorising and arranging any emergency medical treatment.
- I understand my personal information will be made available to the relevant professional body and the DHA; and other Australian government bodies as required by law.
- I understand that the successful completion of a Professional Year Program does not guarantee that I will receive permanent residence.
- I acknowledge that Navitas Professional will arrange my internship in a host company which matches my field of study. I understand that I will need to attend interviews for the placement; and that the selected host company is at the final discretion of Navitas Professional.
- I understand that I am required to have 100% attendance throughout the internship period and to complete the work assigned.
- I acknowledge that Navitas Professional takes no responsibility for my visa.
Monthly instalments (ACS and Accounting PYP only)
Refund / Withdrawal policy
Navitas Professional agrees to refund to the original fee paying party upon receipt of written notice of cancellation by the applicant, all program fees paid:
- Where Navitas Professional is unable to offer the Professional Year Program/s;
- Where Navitas Professional refuses the application for enrolment;
- Where written notice of cancellation is received more than 28 days prior to the commencement of the program.
Navitas Professional agrees to refund to the original fee paying party upon written notice of cancellation by the applicant, all program fees paid, less amounts retained below:
- If written cancellation is received less than 28 days prior to the commencement of the program, Navitas Professional will retain a non-refundable amount equal to instalment 1.
Navitas Professional will make no refund of the program fees if:
- Written notice of withdrawal is received after the commencement of the program;
- Applicants who withdraw after the commencement of the program are still liable for all program fees.
- The applicant provides false or fraudulent information/documentation.
Please note that all fees are subject to change without notice.
Travel to the professional internship and visa fees are not included in the program fees.
Refund information for the Professional Year in Engineering is available on the Engineering Education Australia website.
Your application will be processed upon receipt of your $250 application fee, paid by EFTPOS, credit card, Western Union via GlobalPay or providing evidence of the direct deposit or transfer into our specified bank account.
Bank Name: HSBC Banking Corporation
Branch: 188-190 St Georges Terrace, Perth, WA, 6000
Account Name: Navitas Professional Training Pty Ltd
Account - Domestic: 456561001
Account - International: 021456561001
SWIFT Code: HKBAAU2S
Western Union via GlobalPay:
When using Western Union via GlobalPay as your selected payment option, please use your full name as the payment reference.
For any other payment options, please ensure that you include your name or an identifier when you transfer the program fee and that a copy of the receipt is emailed to you local Navitas Professional office.
The participant is liable for all bank fees in relation to the application, program and service fee payments. If Navitas Professional is charged for any bank fees, the participant will be invoiced for these amounts.
I acknowledge Navitas Professional reserves the right to alter the commencement dates up to 28 days prior to the commencement of the program.
I understand that if my application is for Victoria or I elect at a later stage to transfer to Victoria that:
Navitas Professional is required to provide the Victorian Government, through Skills Victoria, with student and training activity data which may include information I provide in this enrolment form. Information is required to be provided in accordance with the Victorian VET student Statistical Collection Guidelines (which are available at www.education.vic.gov.au/training/providers/rto/Pages/datacollection.aspx). Skills Victoria may use the information provided to it for planning, administration, policy development, program evaluation, resource allocation, reporting and/or research activities. For these and other lawful purposes, Skills Victoria may also disclose information to its consultants, advisors, other government agencies, professional bodies and/or other organisations.
The Education and Training Reform Act 2006 requires Navitas Professional to collect and disclose my personal information for a number of purposes including the allocation to me of a Victorian Student Number and updating my personal information on the Victorian Student Register.