Access Scholarship - Marketing Career Advancement Program
This scholarship for the full course fees of the MCAP program enables access to industry work experience for recent marketing graduates looking to kickstart their career. Ten scholarships will be available for the 27 July 2019 intake.
Demonstrate the following via a written statement as part of the scholarship application:
- An outline of your interest and experience in the marketing field, whether it’s recent study or either paid or voluntary work experience
- Describe potential benefits you think MCAP could have on you personally and professionally
- Navitas Professional will award each scholarship. The selection will be made on the basis of your written submission. It is awarded at the discretion of Navitas Professional and the successful applicant’s responses should align with the aims of Navitas Professional as a specialist provider in the sector. The applicant needs to be capable and committed to taking up the scholarship.
- The scholarship is for MCAP course fees only. The successful scholarship student will need to pay any other related fees that may arise.
- The scholarship is non-transferable and remains available only for the 27 July 2019 intake.
- Navitas Professional reserves the right to withdraw a student from MCAP, with no refund or credit of their scholarship, for any of the following reasons: poor performance, poor attendance, misconduct or for any other activity considered to be unbecoming behaviour of a Navitas Professional student, or in violation of the guidelines during their vocational placement in the workplace the student is placed in for their internship.
- Students who are awarded a scholarship will be required to provide permission for their name to be used for marketing purposes, and be willing to become a MCAP ambassador and provide a positive written, video or photo testimonial.
- Applicants must be over the age of eighteen years, meet the entry requirements for the course itself and have completed a marketing qualification at an Australian tertiary education provider, or be in the final year of their studies of a marketing qualification.
- The decision of Navitas Professional will be final.
Aside from these ten scholarship places, for the first intake in the MCAP, all eligible applicants will be able to join the program for $2,250 - a 50% reduction in fees.